Coca-Cola’s long experimented with its vending machines, trying to make them more technologically advanced than the average soda-spitter-outer.
In the past, they’ve been known to give you a beverage only if you give them a hug, or if you dance or sing in front of them. Now, the beverage giant is attempting a much loftier goal: world peace.
this video is tears — like cryingidon’tcareitmustnotbecapitalismihopeit’sreal tears it’s so stunning
This video is so beautiful. I don’t think a commercial has ever made me cry before…
So I was in the National Portrait Gallery and…
Tell me you see it! Tell me you see it, too!
(Well, it amused me. But then again, I am easily amused.)
The portrait is of John Horne Tooke by Thomas Hardy.
John. Tooke. Took(e). Just sayin’.
John H. Tooke??
Guys, someone at the National Portrait Gallery is trolling us.
HISTORY is trolling us, at the very least.
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”